Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Best Halo-Halo Around

 

el ideal halo2x

El Ideal Halo Halo has original pinipig, leche flan, my favorite saging na sab-a, beans, dulce na ube, etc.,: a lot of flavor and bang for my peso.

halo2x sa likod lagoon

Halo-Halo sa Likod Lagoon. I don’t remember the name of the organic market place but they have this turo-turo type kalan-an where they boast of all-organic ingredients for their food.  The Halo Halo  goes back to the very basic  home concoction.  It is just slices of fruit like avocado, mango, banana, melon, etc., mixed with milk but it is soo “nanam” good.  More fruit, less ice.

_DSC0006 (3)

Chow King’s Halo Halo  has grated coconut, ube ice cream, corn-flake style pinipig and a glob of  ice. The ice part I did not like.

Tell me of your halo halo experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment