Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How to Workout Less with Great Results

I was doing back kicks yesterday for my Tae-Boe routine when I heard a snap or a crack on  my back kick swing that  caused me instantaneous discomfort.  This has literally crippled me for the rest of  yesterday and today, despite two hot showers, a massage and two spine realignments by my husband, yoga stretching and counter stretching and two doses of Motrin. Sadly, my plans to put up the Christmas tree and make a new batch of atsara (papaya pickles) were shelved while  I spent the rest of my day moping around the house, cyber shopping and glumly watching other folks workout on the net.

I will have to give up Tae Bo for now and try some of the less strenuous workouts like these:

From the personal trainer of the Victoria’s  Secret models…

Great for the inner thighs

Great for legs and balance

 

Ab Mania workout

No comments:

Post a Comment