Friday, December 17, 2010

My Newest Project

I’ve made some 2011 desk calendars with  my original bird photos.  The quality of the prints from Walgreens is hohum. My pictures look darker and the resolution was medium grade.  I am looking at finding another printing source for high quality prints.

DSC_0034

There’s a typo on my Bible quotation which I attribute to my sleepiness when I was editing it.

DSC_0040

I’ve added quotes about birds, too.

DSC_0044

These would make nice personalized gifts for the holidays.  And for next year my husband suggested that I take pictures of friends or family through out the year and give them their own personalized photo calendars at the end of the year.  So if you are interested let me know so I may have mini photo sessions with you for this year-end project.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment