Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pinoy Sunday

The  ladies and I were at the Filipino Friendship Day at the park. I found an interesting item – a bag made from colored newspaper originating from Hervias in Villamonte, Bacolod City.  The price -- Php 200.  It’s waterproofed with Shellac.

IMG_1200

 

IMG_1199

Here’s a piece of the action from a Polynesian dancer.  The lady Hawaiian dancers, of course, had a long repertoire  I wasn’t able to tape   intent as I was with the business of consuming   my $6 lunch of rice, adobo and ginataang langka with shrimp (What shrimp? I had  only  two empty shrimp head shells!) The ladies’ skirts  were so low on their hips their groins were showing.  It was amazing the skirts did not fall off with all the swaying and swinging going on.  The following incredible display of talent and testosterone was the grand finale. Enjoy!

Polynesian Hunk Dance Stunt

No comments:

Post a Comment